- This week I shared the other half of my trip to Wisley - I really can't wait to go back when autumn is in full swing - and also my thoughts on What to do when you hit a Weight-loss Plateau.
- I would love to see this suspended swimming pool - but you would never get me in it in a million years, haha.
- 15 reasons why the 2000 VMA's were amazing. Literally my youth summed up in a post!
- I loved these sunny photos celebrating the end of the summer from Alex.
- They go perfectly with Sarah's hilltop picnic.
- All the hand-made details in Kate's beautiful Scottish wedding make my heart sing - I would love to have a special day like this.
- Kate's wedding, along with Mimmi's postcard from the Isle of Skye make me want to explore some more of Scotland.
- I love Freya's attitude to dealing with fear. It's something I've found myself experiencing more and more recently, and I want to tell it to bugger off.
- I love finding an absolute gem of a blog: Lovely Life.
- Morocco is still on my hit list, even more so due to these beautiful pictures.
- I like it when other people open up about their internal monologue's - makes me think I'm a bit less neurotic - I can completely identify with Lauren's post.
- I'm sharing this post mostly because I find the the yarn is stunning - I need it.
- Lovely, plant-filled homes have my heart, as always.
- Every so often I remember Bri's beautiful Dress Your Tech series - and want to change my laptop background 100 times.
- And lets round off this post with a mouth-watering looking Salted Caramel frosting. Salted caramel anything is my bag, as most of my friends can attest to.
(Yeah, I know this usually goes up on a Sunday, but Bank Holiday Monday's are basically Sunday's, aren't they?)