- This week I shared my favourite new bed-linen by Christy - it's made me feel quite luxurious when I go to bed!
- One of my favourite blogs, Creative Countryside has had a new layout and I loved Eleanor's post about taking the time for simple pleasures - something I need to remember to do!
- The style of Michelle's catch-up post is really adorable, plus I love seeing her snapshots of her life in HK.
- A really inexpensive way to brighten up a dressing table: with a glass topped dresser and some decals.
- I just really loved these summer collages that Luce shared this week - gets me in the mood for sunshine!
- I follow Homestead Seattle on Instagram (which you need to be following!) but their house is absolutely everything I would want my home to be: full of wood, crystals and beautiful plants.
- Everytime summer rolls around, I want to drink all the cocktails, and make beautiful fancy drinks, like Kate's raspberry and rose cocktail - it would be the perfect hot weather drink.
- There are things that I understand now that I work in an office... I love this tumblr: London Grumblr, who doesn't love a good GIF?
- I have apologised for my height literally since I could speak. I am 'blessed', as my mother would say, with an almost 5'11 stature, which is something that's always made me feel a bit awkward - but I loved to read this article about why tall girls should not apologise for being tall.
- My friend and I are planning a little weekend break in the Peak District - I hope we have as good weather as Charlotte had - that view is glorious.
- I've said it before, but I really do hate using stock photos on my blog (I don't think I ever have?!) and Zie tells us exactly why stock photos are bad for your blog.
- Both my brothers and my dad do a lot of serious walking - and it's something I want to try and get into. Jen's 3 Yorkshire peaks walk is something I could never do, but since I've had to abandon running whilst my knee heals, it might be something to take up.
- I don't get FOMO as much as travel-envy and severe nostalgia - for example I've never been to this beautiful bit of France, but it reminds me of hot days in Italy, that I long to do again.
Sunday, June 28, 2015
weekend wanderings #65
tags: weekend wanderings