- I'm trying to get to know my readers - I'd love it if you took part!
- I've seen so pictures this week from around the UK, mostly of Devon and Cornwall, of beautiful sunny beaches and tropical looking harbours, and these of Salcombe in Devon are so pretty - I popped down to Hayling Island a few weekends ago, but it was a bit too chilly for sunbathing...
- A polar opposite to the pretty pictures of UK shores - these views from the belfry in Bruges, looking atmospheric in the mist.
- Whilst we're here - have some more beach photos and summer beauty tips.
- I had a morning of potting my beautiful new monstera delicosa (swiss cheese plant!) today - in a giant pot that isn't very pretty, but it'll be able to grow and get huge and healthy in. These pots and plants are adorable, though.
- Petra in Jordan is on my bucketlist, but I'll vicariously through blogposts for now.
- This dome-shaped home is one of the most amazing constructions, I have visions of living in places like this.
- I feel like one of those things that you're supposed to like are macarons - they're cute and fruity and pastel coloured, what's not to like? In any case, I never rated them until a few weeks ago when I was given some from a Paris patisserie, and I'm now obsessed with them - to the point where these photos make me want some!
- I'm not a good flier in large plane, I'd probably be a nervous wreck in a light aircraft, but these photos from Carrie's flight are so pretty.
- A summery iPhone wallpaper - which I think I'll be downloading!
- I'm trying to convince literally anyone to come with my to the Sky Garden because it looks so amazing.
- I have a lot of feeling about the new breed of a celeb autobiography, which is a YouTuber book (the misleading of their viewers, the irony of them harping on about authenticity whilst slapping their name on any old rot) - so it's actually really refreshing to hear a Blogger talk about turning down a book deal, I applaud Lily Melrose's authenticity.
- Lisa Hedge's studio is full of flawless things.
- Actually useful tips on how to improve your blog content.
- These pictures almost don't make me terrified of flying. Almost.
- So who is going to bake me this ssalted caramel brownie cake? Any takers? I'll let you eat it with me...
- Perhaps the same baker will also create me a peach cherry frozen limeade - that would be just the cherry on the cake (see what I did there?).
Sunday, June 21, 2015
weekend wanderings #64
tags: weekend wanderings