- I talked about my love of cherry blossom this week (so basic white girl blogger, whatever) and coming around to espresso's, after 25 years!
- Jane takes beautiful photos anyway, but I love these pictures of a rainy, film-noir-esque black and white Sydney at night.
- I love this particular dish from Zizzi - so Lizzie's healthier and Slimming World compliant version of strozzapetti is right up my street; definitely going to try it this week!
- This Projection LA art installation is absolutely stunning. I'm not sure what it's about (I'm going to research, now!) but that white palm tree against the blue sky is just the one.
- Generally I'm not a giant fan of those letters to my sixteen year old self...blog posts that bloggers adore, but I could've written Charlotte's ("boys from Slough and Newbury aren't exotic"!).
- I would give my right arm to visit this amazing glass tea-house at this temple, it creates rainbows through the prisms in the building, which make it so you can 'hold' a rainbow. So amazing!
- There's also the Texan's guide to Tokyo, if that kind of thing floats your boat!
- I can't help but dream of summer skies and sunsets when it's grey and rainy...
- I wish someone had beat these observations on people into my when I was 13 - probably would've saved me a lot of hassle!
- Some lovely blog post prompts from Eleanor for the month of may.
- Dream homes with dream plants are my kryptonite.
- I want to eat this: avocado and chickpea salad sandwich. Definitely making for dinner one night this week!
- I am keen to look after the birds in my garden, but bird feeders are expensive - so I really love this super cheap and effective DIY bird feeder.
- Anya perfectly sums up the struggle of being a blogger, and managing expectations all in one, in her quest to photograph a sunset. I feel ya, Anya!
- Chrissy's little Italian vlog is adorable and makes me want to get my butt back over there - something I probably won't have the time this year, but I'm putting it on my list for next year!
- I think I found this via a blog this week - but I've discovered Stuff You Should Know, which are great. I like to learn things, so I think I'm going to download a bunch to try and listen too on the way from work. I'm currently listening to the How Sea Monsters Work episode - which I'm loving.
- I live for chorizo, essentially, and lots of other cured salami's and meats, so I could do with about a hundred chorizo based recipes - however for now I'll settle with Rosie's 3 Ways with Chorizo.
What are you up to this weekend?
Keep updated with Uncia + Tigris via Bloglovin'!