- This week I shared what I've been upto on Instagram and mused on the culture of relying on 'curated' snapshots - and I would urge you to check out my Instagram itself as I shared many spring-like photographs of the gardens I visited this weekend over there!
- A banana primose lemon cake sounds so odd and so good all at the same - I want to try it out so badly!
- Michelle always writes some excellent articles - I loved this about balancing a blog and a full time job. I've worked in a full-time job for about half a year now, and it's still a struggle for me to find what suits me.
- I can't resist a beautiful living room - I devour interiors these days, now that moving out seems like a realistic sort of dream - and Charlotte's is just spot on! It's a perfect mix of cosy fabrics, interesting little trinkets, and colour and minimalism at the same time, very inspiring.
- I love anything ornithological (I spelled that right first time you know!) - and these beautiful bird illustrations are right up my street - they're so detailed and pretty, I wish I got to see them for myself!
- I adore the format of Marion's what's on my mind post - its so simple and spot on.
- Jane shared with us her trip to Pebbly Beach, and it's inhabited by kangaroos! I loved this, it just made me smile on my feed, haha. She also visited Batemans Bay, which is absolutely stunning. I need to get my feet on some sand ASAP!
- Why aren't beautiful little zen gardens with koi ponds and bonsai trees more prolific in this country? I visited the RHS gardens at Wisley this weekend and they had a bit of both, and I did feel very peaceful.
- This is everything I want in terms of scenery, objects, interiors, exteriors, design, food, photography... everything I aspire to have and make! If I thought it was practical in any way, shape or form I'd hang everything from giant pieces of driftwood...
- A gluten-free blueberry cake that I could scoff right now.
- I recently discovered that Lyme Park was very close to where a lot of my family up in t'north, so when I saw those lovely pictures I added to my ever growing list of places to visit...
- Personally, I don't understand why you would ever have fake plants in their house (when some houseplants are insanely easy to look after!) but Anna presents a good case for it, particularly if you have a windowless room.
- These perfect, little round peanut butter cookies look super easy to make, I might have a go at them today!
- Summer has made the most of a small office space, and made it a lovely and focusing little space to work.
- I have yet to visit the beach this year, and I'm getting a little desperate and consuming any beach related blog-posts, Eleanor's is no exception!
- I have a friend who loves white chocolate, but hates dried fruit - so I think I'll need to experiment with this recipe, but I think I might whip her up a batch of white chocolate tiffin.
- I seemed to have collected a few travel posts this week, but I really want to visit the New Forest again - I went in the Autumn and paid a visit to Lymington and to Milford-on-Sea, but Freya's photos are stunning, as always, and make me want to visit again.
- Making a facial steam with flowers and essential oils sounds lovely, I think I'm going to have a bit of pamper evening tonight, face mask, hair masks, facial steam, the lot!
What are you up to this weekend?
Keep updated with Uncia + Tigris via Bloglovin'!