- This week I've been a bit obsessed with organisation. I've been trying to get my life sorted with planning blog stuff, trying to get to the gym a lot, seeing friends and working funny hours... So I've been feeling a bit thinly stretched recently. I keep thinking a planner will solve all my problems, so I ordered one online after being obsessed with planner setup videos on youtube, there a thousands and I find them strangely peaceful to watch?
- All of Charlotte's smoothie recipes are amazing looking - a different colour for every day of the week - I'm definitely going to be trying some of these!
- This store in New York looks like it was designed to exclusively appeal to me - everything in it looks beautiful and all the wood and natural fabrics, with hints of copper and metal... If only I lived in New York!
- If you're following me on Instagram or Twitter, you may know I've started running this week, so I'm absolutely adoring Chrissy's Running Diaries. She seems much more advanced than me, but thats okay, it's good motivation!
- I really want to make more homemade beauty and skincare products, and this green tea and lavender facial spray caught my eye this week, I love anything that smells like lavender, so it's a hit already in my books.
- Freya often posts the most beautiful photos, and I just discovered these of her beautifully picturesque, unexpected Christmas - so beautiful.
- These rhombus-shaped trivets (pot-stands or coasters, if you're wondering!) remind me of 80's/90's graphics and fabrics, and I love that you can rearrange them to make bigger shapes, so cool and graphic looking, I want them for my future home!
- I really love Luce's little getting-to-know-me questionnaire, it's a really cute idea and I love getting to know the face behind the blog.
- If you didn't know, Spotify premium is only 99p at the moment, which is such a bargain, and I'm loving it for the offline playlists when I'm out running, so get on that! (Not sponsored, just giving you a heads up, haha. If Spotify wanna sponsor me, that's cool...)
- I love an cacti, houseplant, or succulent, but one thing I've never tried to care for is an air-plant - Charlotte has written a great guide, and I'm bookmarking this one!
- I definitely made a blackberry and apple crumble this week, cause we discovered a back of blackberries at the back of the freezer, although not in a poop bag (we also found something that may be blackcurrant's or sloes, or some really small damsons...I'm sure they'll be fine in a crumble or a pie or in some jam...).
- I said it on Twitter, and I'm saying it again here, I feel like I'm in the only place in the country that still hasn't had snow - yes I'm one of those people that love it. The five minutes of sleety and rain we had on Saturday morning does not count. I want snow covered fields and frosty mornings, dammit!
- Not paleo, and don't do gluten-free, but these faux-cookies look so good. I've been eating my weight in cashew butter this week, I need to get my protein in!
- Iceland: I want to go to there. Oh Ladycakes isn't helpnig the matter with her amazing travel guide, either.
- Definitely left a little bit of my heart in Florence, I need to go find it again.
- As someone who is applying for jobs, and also has yet to figure out the art of summing my blog up in 140 characters or less, I need to work on introducing myself!
- I seem to have discovered loads of great new blogs this week, like Life As Summer and Little Fickle Blog (who is absolutely hilarious, I love her writing style), as well as rediscovering blogs I used to follow a long time ago, and have fallen in love with all over again, like Cityscape Bliss.
Sunday, January 18, 2015
weekend wanderings #47
tags: weekend wanderings