- Two adorable kids bedrooms over on From Moon to Moon caught my eye recently, they're the kind of rooms I'd love now, regardless of age.
- A few beautiful photographs from a sweet little afternoon in the woods, which makes my heart really warm, over at Junkaholique.
- How insanely amazing are these gingerbread terrariums from My Name Is Yeh?! I love baking and I love plants, aka, I need to make me one of those.
- A really interesting article about Serial, I'm still obsessed with it, sorrynotsorry, I'm just getting around to listening to the most recent episode right now.
- I also read the majority of this article about how detoxing is a myth, out loud to my mum with glee. I really hate this sudden myth that you need to 'detox' in order to be healthy, and this article cuts all that bullshit away.
- Rachel shared some amazing looking Christmas-spiced granola, and I can't help but think this would make amazing Christmas presents for people, in cute jars.
- Clearly, I'm all about the Christmas-baking this week, and I've spent virtually all my weekend making some croissants, and this starry treacle tart looks so good to me right now.
- I love blog-posts with just a few photographs showcasing someones week, this week I love the pictures that Carrie shared, particularly that absolutely stunning winter sunset. Freya over at Nishaantishu also shared some lovely pictures of a Christmas-market, that rainbow chard is just spot-on.
- I'm trying to learn a bit more about my camera and trying to make the best of my iPhone camera, so I really enjoyed these articles from A Beautiful Mess about phone lenses and prime lenses.
- As much as these kind of photos epitomise my winter-outfit goals, all I find myself wearing are clumpy boots, black jeans and flannel shirts. So stylish, so chic..
- Symmetrical breakfasts? Oh yes.
- Everything on Lorna's homeware wishlist is exactly up my street, I love the celestial touches.
- An amazing little budget kitchen makeover, you wouldn't even think this was done on a budget or on the cheap, it looks so good!
Sunday, December 07, 2014
weekend wanderings #41
tags: weekend wanderings