(photos from ohladycakes.com, eatlovemerry.com, and ciderwithrosie.com)
- Eat Love Merry has posted two lots of amazing photosets from Japan - the cherry blossoms and the photos of mount Fuji are just so pretty, and pretty much synonymous with Japan.
- Definitely need to memorise Rosie's five ways to keep positive during the winter months - I deal with low moods all year round, but in the winter it's harder to shake them off, for sure.
- I've never been to America, and if I want, I'll be honest in that going to Michigan would probably not be high on my list of places to visit - but Rachael's post makes me want to go there so badly, it sounds really amazing from the way she describes it, and like everyone there is in a cool club, or something.
- I love the DIY's that Floral and Feather post, and this is a really cute bracelet holder.
- More tips for food photography over at Edible Perspective, that are really useful and practical.
- Really amazing chocolate peanut butter cookies, oh my gosh I want to make some so badly!
- Also from Rosie, three ways with porridge. I tried some instant porridge the other day, that was kinda gross, but it made me want to try eating porridge again, maybe with some fancy toppings, it'll be more appealing.
- Any pictures of tigers take my interest, and there are a couple of beautiful ones over at Daydreams of Summertime.