- I found this a while back but lost the link, and thought some people might like to see the post, it's about making a background for your food photography posts, which I thought was really interesting as I wondered how people achieved flawless backgrounds for their posts, haha.
- Also tying in nicely with that background post, is a Craftsy article discussing the benefits of having different props for food photography, as it's something I want to get into more and it's something I never really considered necessary.
- Lizzie at Blue October wrote a review of a new restaurant that has opened up in my local town, Wildwood. It looks so nice from the outside, and every time I pass by it I wonder why I haven't gone in yet!
- Another post I came across a little while back, but again, it got lost with all my links and things that I save like a hoarder... Cat at Oddly Lovely posted this Thai Coconut Sweetcorn recipe and immediately caught my eye because it looks so good and easy.
- Still not over the whole love for Autumn this week, and I loved this post with some seriously beautiful and pin-worthy photos at Daydreams of Summertime.
- I wish I was better at crochet, because all the cute leaves I see are crocheted and not knitted, and I'm really just bad at crochet. These are so cute, though.
- This pumpkin tea that Carrie shared this week looked amazing - I'm really not a big tea-drinker but that looks so pretty and I do occasionally get a craving for chai tea.
- I came home to a freezing cold house after work this evening, so spotting this in my feed made me really crave a giant bowl of hot and spicy chorizo soup, it looks so tasty, and I might attempt it one day this week.
Sunday, October 12, 2014
weekend wanderings #34
tags: weekend wanderings