(images from junkaholique.co.uk, blog.etsy.com etsy.com/shop/DaylightDreams)
- A great post from one of my favourite blogs about spinning and dying yarn in Oaxaca in Mexico - I really want to try dying some yarn this summer..
- I've been an avid reader of junkaholique's blog for such a long time - this post perfectly sums up her blog, and it's such a lovely, idyllic snapshot of the English countryside in the summer.
- An amazing looking summer cocktail - A Rainier Cherry Muddler. I've spotted these cherries at work and they look so tasty.
- Some photos of an amazing looking workspace - completely with crystals, cats and cacti - the photos are of Fennec Design, they make really amazing illustrations screen-printed on t-shirts and that. I love their instagram, too.
- I really want to knit this top - I really love the sheer section knit from Habu stainless-steel-silk, it's divine. However, I've just cast on some more socks. I have a problem.
- An old article but I discovered this interview with Lauren Conrad this week - reading the bit about the mascara gif made me laugh, apparently the producers slowed down her tears.. awkward. I was a die-hard fan of The Hills back in the day so articles like this make me sad still.. haha.
- Ever since I was a child, I've really loved crystals and rocks and things like that (so much so that I did some work based on them at uni), and then I came across this print and this calendar this week on Etsy and I know |'m getting that print when I get paid!
- My favourite blog this week is full of amazing recipes and really cute food packaging - I highly recommend checking out youaremyfave.com.