(images from benjoyment.tumblr.com, honeycomb-studio.com, and spoon-tamago.com)
- I live with my parents, and my mother bought this fancy new food processor - and as soon as I knew it was coming I just wanted to make all the things that involve the blender that was in the post.. We opened it last night and immediately made some mango and berry smoothies that were so good! I wanted to try having more green smoothies, because I love spinach and kale and that, and thought it would be fun to try this particular recipe, I stumbled upon, on Pinterest. Citrus and coriander is an amazing combination, I really can't wait to try it.
- The post, What Am I Doing? by Daisybutter really resonated with me this week - it is exactly how I feel about what I'm doing with my life at the moment, and how to deal with those incessant questions about why I am still living at home, what am I doing there, etc, etc... Just go and read it.
- Unretouched photographs of the varying colour-shades of lightening, the most perfect photographs.
- These photographs of the most beautiful house in Mexico by a Japanese artichect - the blog, Spoon and Tamago, will tell you more, but it makes me want to emigrate, immediately.
- There's this husky that sits like a cat - you're welcome.
- An interesting article about the inside of a psychoanalysts office - something that intrigues me. I have very strong memories about doctors offices and therapists rooms' but I've never been to see a psychoanalyst, so it's interesting to compare the two.
- I always think that when I'm a 'grown-up' I will have beautiful ceramics in my house - and these are the sort I would die for - earthy tones with little hints of gilt, absolutely beautiful.
- I drove past the kelpies on the motorway when I was in Scotland and wish I knew more about them, they're gigantic, and it was lovely to see these photographs by knitting designer Kate Davies pop up on my dashboard.
- alohallo.blogspot.de is my favourite blog find this week - beautiful photographs of sunshine and summery places that make me want to travel, as usual!