(A quick note - I don't really show pictures of my artwork on my blog, because I like to keep it mostly separate, but there will be some pictures included here, because it's been a massive part of my life this year, obviously! So saying that, these pictures are all mine, taken by me, with my own camera. Please don't reuse them! This is why I made them really small..)
January- Celebrating New Year with Debbie, drunkenly in my front garden.
- A beautiful evening at St. Pauls with my friend Tam.
- Discovering the Hunterian Museum - my new favourite place in the world.
- Embracing scruffy fringes and a lack of makeup.
February- My dad had a knee replacement, in payment for driving places, I took pictures of his bruising.
- I just like fish, okay?
- Learnt how to silkscreen - made prints inspired by my dads bruises.
- Good nights out with good friends!
The rest of the year is under the jump!